Gaudiya Kutir has been formed to further the aims of the Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition – with particular emphasis on its classical alignments.
The group offers its services
in the following areas:
Explore our portal
- Education – Producing literature and varieties of media, arranging seminars and other educational opportunities.
- Preservation – Collecting, digitizing and archiving old manuscripts, documents and photographs. Restoring holy places, sacred tombs and temples.
- Celebration – Arranging religious festivals on the significant holy days of the tradition and other regular gatherings facilitating communal development.
- Facilitation – Offering the benefits of its resources to the disposal of the Gaudiya community at large, thereby assisting independent projects.
- Outreach – Providing a clearinghouse for scholars and members of the public interested in learning more about the tradition.
, view our staff profiles and check out our ongoing projects. You can contact us by e-mailing
or filling in the form on the contact
Gaudiya Kutir News
Bhasa.Net - For studies of Indic languages in a Vaisnava context
Bhasa is a forum for studies of Indic languages — such as Bengali, Hindi, Oriya and Sanskrit — in a Vaisnava context. Bhasa is a free resource and a discussion arena for everyone with an interest in becoming familiar with or refining their knowledge of Indic languages. Whether you are a beginner with next to no knowledge or a seasoned linguist, there should be something of interest Bhasa can offer you.
Kirtan Madhuri Mela: 10 days in Alachua, FL, August 4th-13th
Gaudiya Kutir organizes a ten-day gathering in Alachua featuring traditional Bengali devotional music and discourses on the teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and Narottama Das Thakur. The event takes place to celebrate the beauty of the devotional tradition of the vairagi saints and mystics of Vraja who spent their days and nights in thoughts of Radha and Krishna, worshiping the divine Names.
For more information
on the event, please see: Kirtan Madhuri Mela
Event at West Coast, August 15th-17th
Following the Kirtan Madhuri Mela, there will also be short program on the West Coast between August 15th-17th in the San Diego / L.A. area. Please contact us
if you're interested in participating, or even hosting an evening program!